Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tramontina Limited Editions Barazzoni 6 Quart Full-Clad Copper Exterior Covered Dutch Oven



My heart palpitates
and I sigh with pleasure when my eye catches my copper-clad Barazzoni hanging in my kitchen. Seriously. Okay, maybe I'm stretching the heart palpatation thing a bit--my heart does not really seem to be beating in my throat...But you should get the picture. I do--really--take a deep breath, and feel such pleasure, when I look at these few Barazzoni pots I have hanging on the side of a very old French cherry wood cabinet in my kitchen (thank you Command hooks).

So, obviously, the pots are beautiful. The design is called "Butterfly" and it was designed by Claudio Bellini. They feel good. They are a nice weight and the handles are soft and cool to-the-touch. The handles are on the slim side, but they still work fine for my long, thin fingers.

But do they perform? Yes, they do--perfectly. There are other pots out there that perform just as well, but these Barazzoni are much more elegant and beautiful. So, if you've got a nice high-paying, confortable job,...

I bought this as a gift thank Goodness I opened it first.
It looked like a great wedding gift. I am glad I opened the box and looked at it, what a horror... . Many places were discolored and the finish, gosh unbelievable. It was just terrible. For something at this price it should be beautiful not trash, it was even discolored at the rivets, that purple looks from over welding. Stay away from this company I guess the shipper must be okay but not the manufacturer gosh I am so glad I look ed. Perhaps at this s price the shipper should have looked. I am very unhappy, sending it back and its very close to wedding date. From now on I will stick to that M company from France. Their products are always so beautiful.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment