Saturday, October 19, 2013

10" Springform Cake Pan with a Glass Base



cooking marvelous is NOT
The pan is less than good in quality. The supplier cooking marvelous.co.uk is less than poor in shipping skills. The first one arrived in a dented torn box. My first impression was that the box was not large enough to cushion a glass pan or strong enough to stand up to shipping with other packages. My impression proved right. When I opened the box I found a dented and creased rim on the pan. I contacted cooking marvelous and told them about the problem and explained that I thought the dent happened because the box was below adequate. A second pan was shipped. However, it was shipped in an identical too small and too weak box. I opened it to find a dented rim. However, since the pan is below standard material I pressed the dent out and will try using the pan. It leaks when filled with water. I am hoping that a cheesecake crust being somewhat slid will seal the pan and keep it from leaking. If I lookfor other suplies through Amazon, I will not order from cooking marvelous.





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment