Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Baker's Secret Nonstick Christmas-Tree Holiday Pan



wonderful pan
last christmas I made fruit cakes in this pan . I decorate the x'mas tree cake nicely, It was lovely. Cake didn't stick,or overflow as the previous reviewer said, I think this is best for friut cake. other cake mixture may overflow.It can easily hold 1 kg friut cake mixture. being it was a frit cake,the stem of the cake got the real tree colour. very nice.I am satisfied.

glad I only paid a few dollars
cheap.....doesnt hold much cake mix at all.first time I used it it overflowed in my oven and made a huge mess.Very tiny.wont hold a box of cake mix.save your money...gave two stars because it did not stick to pan otherwise would have given it one.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment