Saturday, October 12, 2013

8.5-qt. Hard Anodized Heavyweight Non-stick Aluminum Stock Pot



Counterfeit and NOT Hard Anodized
Seller advertised this as a Hard Anodized stock pot. It is NOT. It is Teflon--Silverstone. Hard Anodized may be used with both metal and plastic cooking utensils. This is only for use with plastic cooking utensils. Additionally, seller shipped it in the store display box. Considering it has a glass lid, it should have been put in a corrugated box with bubble wrap and peanuts.

Upon contacting the seller, he/she was very condescending, unconcerned and downright rude. She had sold hundreds of these with no problem but she would refund me in full and let me keep it as a "complement," (sic).

Box arrived completely batterred and crushed. I don't know how the lid survived. Had I wanted to give this as a gift, I would have been unable to do so considering the condition of the box.

The item is not stamped with a country of origin. This is a counterfeit product, Teflon or not.

Very disappointed in both the product as well as the...

Stock Pot
I really like this stock pot. I looked at a lot of stores and couldn't find one that would sell the pot by itself. It was very nice to see that it was listed on Amazon. We cooked in it the other night and it's great and I love that it's non-stick.

Stock Pot
I was looking for a pan that was larger than a dutch oven but smaller than a soup pot and I wanted it to be a non-stick pan. I found the perfect pan at Amazon. Well made, non-stick, glass cover and it's just the size I wanted. I always check out Amazon before I look anywhere else and I'm never disappointed. The shipping is super fast almost everytime I order from them. I am very satisfied with this pan and this transaction. THANK YOU.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment