Thursday, October 10, 2013

Turbo Tea Kettle



Turbo Tea Kettle!!
Turbo Tea Kettle is one of my all-time favorite kitchen things! I was introduced to TurboPot cookware by a friend and was amazed at how FAST things came to a boil and cooked in her pots. Since I was in need of a new teakettle, I looked to see if TurboPot made one, and I found this little gem. Not only is it a beautiful-looking piece of cookware, it's also a hardworking kettle that brings 10 full cups of water to a rolling, screaming boil in just 10 minutes!! (How many other teakettles even have a 10-plus cup capacity?) The whistle is loud enough to be heard from any corner of the house, so you won't forget it's on the stove and boil it dry. The Turbo Tea Kettle is well worth the extra dollars it sells for.

awesome
i bought it for my dad. he loves it . heats up water within seconds.There is absolutely nothing like it.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment