Tuesday, October 15, 2013

All-Clad Stainless 6-Piece Cookware Set



Enjoy cooking!
I used to blame my lack of cooking in part on the fact that I had a terrible apartment kitchen with no counter space.

Well, that much is partially true, but after I received this set for my birthday one year, I realized it was also the pots I was using. And that with the right equipment, cooking is truly a joy.

I had an old set of hand-me-down Revereware. Competent enough, but their age was showing... and when it took me two hours to boil potatoes in the big pot (and they still didn't get completely done!) I was ready to throw them all out the window. Enter All Clad.

All Clad is not nonstick, and you do have to take care of it (although I do put mine in the dishwasher) but the shine is enough that you won't have much trouble if you clean up (or at least soak) immediately. Don't let it sit -- I'm still scrubbing the remains of some soy sausages from my skillet! (Although perhaps I shouldn't have cooked those in the first place.)

They have a solid aluminum core, which...

All-Clad is Awesome!
My wife and I received several Stainless All-Clad pieces for wedding gifts and are extremely happy with their performance. Food cooks evenly throughout the pans, heat is maintained, clean-up is simple. We have some with non-stick, which is amazing. Highly recommend purchasing. Spend the extra amount now since these will be the last ones you'll ever need to buy!

Worth every penny!
This set is a great way to get a few basic cookware pieces, however, once you start cooking with this truly outstanding cookware, you'll want to buy more. Over the years, I have spent hundreds of dollars on another well-known commercial cookware brand, but All-Clad is far superior. The stainless looks great and is a breeze to care for. The handles stay comfortable and the pots are really well-balanced, making them very easy to handle. They heat evenly and cook uniformly, even over low and medium heat. I am very pleased with All-Clad's performance on my radiant cooktop. I would recommend this line of cookware to anyone interested in quality and performance. Well worth every penny!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment