Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bernardin Canning Tool Kit



simple yet perfect
Bought this for my first canning experience. They look so simple but made the canning SOOOO easy. The jar lifter holds tight, the funnel is exactly the right size and the top of jar measurer is genius. Well worth the money and I'll use these tools a lot since I now plan to continue my own preserving.

This kit is a must have for canners
This kit is a must have for canners. It makes canning so much easier and faster. I cannot imagine trying to can without this equipment. The jar lifter works well for putting your hot jars into the canner as well as taking them out. The magnetic lid lifter is perfect. It is strong enough to pick up two lids at once if one is directly under another (which makes canning faster sometimes). It is so much easier to use it instead of trying to lift them out with a fork! The head space tool/bubble freer is nice because it takes the guess work out of out much to fill the jars and is easy to use in the jars when removing bubbles. I do not know how well the funnel works because I do not use it I bought a stainless steel funnel because I don't trust plastic ones.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment