Thursday, October 17, 2013

Woll Gordon's Choice Saute Pan with Lid and Detachable Handle 2.6 Quart 9.5 Inch



fantastic pan
This is a fantastic product. Usually I never trust pans endorsed by chefs. But Ramsey looks to me like a professional guy so decided to go for it after some research on the web.
I can tell you this is a pan absolutely should be in every kitchen. During the years I've built myself three separate kitchen sets: demeyere, staub and debuyer. I think a good non stick pan was necessary for some dishes (de buyere is a good alternative too also, very good for crepe and omelette, and fish also). So far my experience with it is amazing. This pan is the one that used to be called TitanPlus. One cm thickness. Superbe heat retention. It's non stick properties are unparalleled. Scratch resistant. No way you can scratch the coating of this pan.
I recommend this kind of pans to everyone. Trust me. You will absolutely agree with me.
After having tried it I decided to buy both a skillet and a saute





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment