Saturday, October 19, 2013

Anolon Titanium Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-1/2-Quart Covered Casserole



Incredible!
I bought this pan as a "test" pan a few months ago. I use it constantly and found that it does stand up to the dishwasher fantastically. Well, last night I put some water to boil with the burner heat as high as it would go. Then I fell asleep in front of the television and woke up over two hours later. The bottom of the pan was literally white hot and slightly melted and stuck to the burner. I pulled it off (with difficulty) and poured cold water into it gradually. My intent was to cool it so I could throw it away. After it was cool though, it had a discolored center area, but it is otherwise fine. Okay, it does have a slight ring-shaped indentions on the bottom from the burner, but that is no problem. I'm buying another one just so it can be "pretty", but I'm keeping the old one because it still works fine.

best pot i've bought so far
There is something strange about the angle on that picture. This pot is a lot larger than it appears. I love it. It's good for everything from soup to pasta to actual casseroles. It is so easy to clean even without a dishwasher. My mother was surprised you could put it in the oven, thought I needed to be careful of the temperature I was cooking at, but it is safe for any temperature I cook at.

you can cook anything!
I'm agreeing with other reviewers, this pan looks exactly like the 2nd picture featured. I've used this a bunch of times so far and it's becoming my favorite everyday pan. You can cook anything in it from pasta to chicken to soup.. I've even done stir fry! The best feature is it's dishwasher safe so it's a very easy cleanup. Highly Recommend!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment