Tuesday, October 15, 2013

All-clad D5 Stainless Steel 6 Quart Essential Pan with Lid



Amazing pan!
I was going to buy the 6 quart sauté pan but saw this pan in the Williams Sonoma store. This a huge pan and when placed side by side with the sauté pan-this one is the winner hands down. Last night I had my stock pot in use and needed to boil two pounds of potatoes for a potato salad. I filled this pan 2/3 full with water and added the potatoes and it worked beautifully. This pan is 6 1/2 inches deep and 13 1/2 inches round and 11 inches on the bottom. It is great to sauté, fry, or boiling. This pan is huge and if you want a large pan this is the one, but if you want a moderate size pan, i would recommend the same pan but the 4 quart version. If you want a pan that can do a lot, I highly recommend this pan.





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment