Thursday, October 17, 2013

BC Classics BC-98036 Heavy Duty Paella, 16-Inch Diameter



Good paellera
Item as described, fast shippment. I have been looking for a 16 inches heavy duty paellera and this item was a good match. This paellera does not have a lid, but it is a good quality for the price.

Paellera
I got my paellera in less than a week. It was protected as if LATIN TOUCH had send it to a family member. LATIN TOUCH also made sure by e-mail to let me know when they send it out and through what company they send it out by. They even included a track number. After I received it, they made sure I received it with no problems. I look forward to ordering more products from LATIN TOUCH.

Unusual Use
I needed to make a huge pie and couldn't find any huge pie pans. This has gentle sloping sides and metal handles that go into the oven... it actually worked great!!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment