Friday, October 18, 2013

Wok Cover Aluminum 13-1/4"



Good Value and Does the Job
This cover was literally the least expensive aluminum cover I could find anywhere on the net. It is 1/2 to 1/3 the price of higher quality covers. As such, I wasn't expecting much but just wanted it to be functional. That indeed it exactly what I got so I'm happy with this.

The cover was poorly packaged even though it came in an over-sized box with LOTS of plastic wrap around the cover. Still it had two small dents in the top. One I easily pushed out with my thumb. The other would not completely push out but it doesn't really affect the functionality.

The other thing I noticed was that it had a black "coating" all over it that immediately got on my hands and anything else it touched. I'm not sure if this was from the manufacturing process or if it was corrosion (natural for aluminum). I was able to completely remove it using Goo Gone liquid solvent and then normal soap and water. It's been more than a week since I've done this and it hasn't come back so...





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment