Tuesday, October 15, 2013

11-piece Non-stick Cookware with 6-piece Nylon Tool Set



had them over ten years
I bought this set forever ago from 9ne od the big box stores and they are still just like new! They don't look new, they look like i use them everyday and i do! I don't put them in the dishwasher, and i have oiled them once or twice over the years by wiping vegi oil inside just enough to make the color dark again. Nothing and i mean nothing sticks, homemade spaghetti sauce on the stove all day almost always is a mess to clean up in other pots. Not with these let it sit in the soapy water while you wipe the stove then wipe the pot clean. scrambled eggs are a mess always also. As they dry they begin peeling out of the pan. Its crazy!
I came across the other review while looking to see if amazon sells these pots. I don't need to replace mine i just want to add to the set.

I have a gas stove top, and have used them on my old electric top as well with no issues.

Update 8/20/2013

My set is still perfect. Need to wipe the inside with oil once in...

I'm Happy
I just wanted to say that after ten years of use I just now started to have a problem, at least I thought I did! Okay I received these pans as a gift many years ago and I use them extensively and exclusively... I just started to have a problem with my 12" skillet, things started to stick and things never have before. I went online to one of the sites and read care and warranty info. Long story short three days later after boiling vinegar in the pan and re-seasoning it no more sticking it's my old loving pan again!!! I will admit that I have never seasoned these pans before, nor did I really do anything special to or for them except for hand washing. I am pretty sure you are to never wash these in a dishwasher and I haven't but very occasionally (maybe 3 times with all of them)helpful guest have put it in and run the load. I would never do it on purpose but nothing seemed to be damaged, I am just not sure regular use of a dishwasher would be okay. One thing I did find was that my...

Best cookware I have ever had.
I have had this set for 4 years now my husband bought them on the Army base we were stationed at because I HATED the sets I had then. I have to say it is the best set I have EVER used in my life. Nothing sticks to it AT ALL! I make eggs all the time without the use of grease or butter. I never use grease or butter when I am using these I can also fry potatoes without it sticking. I use this cookware for everything for sauces meats all of it I even use it to bake cookies and other things which it works AMAZING. They are a little pricey but I guarantee you they are worth ever single cent you will not be disappointed. The pans need to heat up before you use them to help with the non sticking process. I have been through tons of cookware and none of them compair to these. I was always having to buy new sets because they would dent or food just stuck to them way to much. You can easily spend more than $600 on cookware because its junk. Why not get a cookware set that you will never have to...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment