Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bakers & Chefs 10" Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pan (2 Pack)



What a Wonderful Surprise
I had been researching 10" non-stick pans on Amazon. The next day I was in a big box store and came across the Bakers & Chefs 10" pan that I'd never heard of before. I am so pleased I took a chance with it as its performance is superb. After 6+ months of use the non-stick surface is like new and nothing sticks to it. From what I read you should not use aerisol spray oil on the pan as it can ruin the non-stick surface. I have used only olive oil or butter on ocassion, but usually don't use anything. Easy cleanup with a soapy sponge. Don't think you can go wrong with this purchase.

excellent product
wife says that it is an excellent nonstick fry pan; uses it every day and is happy, happy, happy with item.

Bakers & Chefs 10" Skillet
I've had one of these skillets for several months, now, got it from Amazon. Before buying, I did some research on the Eclipse non-stick coating. Standard industry Lab tests indicate that Eclipse is orders of magnitude better than previous non-stick coatings. I have to agree; this is the best skillet I've ever used; nothing sticks to it, it cooks evenly, eggs slide around as if they were on ice skates. It cleans up like new. I wipe it out with a paper towel, then rinse it out with hot water, and a dishrag (no soap, ever), even the raw aluminum outside surface. The pan is a good weight, good balance, it feels good in your hands, you can flip things easily, even things, like pancakes, that stick to some other pans.

I bought these two, one for each of my daughters; they tell me that they love the pans...and me. I give Bakers & Chefs an A+ for the design (sides are sloped, so you can easily flip the contents), construction (three burly rivets hold the cast Stainless Steel handle...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment